As the flame and golden autumn is coming to an end, we await the arrival of winter and its true beauty.
Yes, there is no point in kidding yourself, it can get quite humid and sometimes serious. It gets cold and cold, and it gets harder and harder to drag us out of bed in the dark morning.The glare of the oncoming headlights will damage your eyes when you head home to Bound at dusk in the midst of frenzied traffic. And as you reluctantly adjust to shorter days and a lack of natural light and sunlight, you face the fact that Christmas and the inevitable rush hour is heading. Go this way as usual, at full speed!
All the ingredients to ensure winter exhaustion, I am sure you will agree. But help is at hand! You don’t have to be If you’re feeling a little lacking in luster, yawn at a ferocious rate and basically have enough energy in the evening to settle down on the sofa in front of the box, you will be pink when you open this page! You can bring back that ‘joie de vivre’ and add a little more zeal to your life by trying these 20 easy (or all) ways to boost your energy levels this winter!
1) SLEEP – Get as much sleep as you want and remember what your body really needs at this time of year.
2) VITAMINS – Dietary supplements such as vitamins A, B and E are all essential to well-being. However, if you want to avoid supplements, you can be sure you are eating essential foods that contain these essential ingredients.Try 1 teaspoon of Brewers Yeast in milk or a glass of water, full of B vitamins and good for digestion.
3) Laugh – Create laughter and smiles, which are the most natural way to help with depression, anxiety, and believe it or not, they help lower your blood pressure too!
4) STRETCH – One really effective way to overcome fatigue is to try a yoga pose called ‘Standing Stretch.’ Stand in the correct posture, that is, with your toes pointing forward, your knees relaxed and Feet in hip distance Make sure the weight is evenly balanced between the ball and your heel. Insert your thumbs and extend your hands above your head, arms against your ears, and extend from the lumbar area of the lower back. Keep your breath all the time now, slowly let your arms down in front of you. Hold your chin against your sternum and slowly lower your spine, placing your spine so that your arms hang loose and hang from your waist. This move encourages blood to flow to your head and is a real winner when you want to recharge yourself. After 1 minute, slowly bring yourself back to a standing position, imagining that you do so, overlapping each part of your spine until you are finally erect and repeat three times.
5) DIET – check your diet and make sure in winter, include at least five portions of fruits and vegetables a day.
6) AROMATHERAPY – Use pure essential oils as often as you want. Peppermint or rosemary oil burns are great for wakefulness, and both can help with concentration. Since these are energy oils, they shouldn’t be used in the evening if you plan on getting a good night’s sleep.
7) The miracle of water – Don’t forget the recommended dosage is about two liters per day.
8) Avoid toxic people because they are quiet, they can completely drain your energy.
9) exercise – get a lot of exercise – there is no escape The health guru recommends that we all exercise at least 15 minutes, three or four times a week.
10) Learn to say ‘no’ more often.As the old saying goes, ‘people who are not important will ignore and those who think they are not.’ You’ll be amazed at the amount of energy you can compensate for, and even more surprising. Mind when it comes to finding that if you say ‘no’ the world will keep spinning